Sunday, April 5, 2009

happiness

just now got a chat with long time no see d friend
she say she feel very happily
i ask her what thing make u feel very happily and how u find it?
she answer me cause got many people sayang her
then i ask her again how to make people sayang u ?
she answer me happily is no other people give d, u must find urself and capture people treat u gd one.......
but i am blur with the answer she gv me
ha~for me
if u think u are happily then u are happily
if u think u are unfortunate then u are unfortunate
happiness or not is depend on how we think
sometimes a change perspective will create a big differ in life

2 comments:

outofmymind said...

I agree that many times we are the ones who determine whether we are happy or not.

It is not what happens to us, it is how we react to what happens to us that matters.

A negative event can be turn into a blessing.

I am learning very hard: how to be happy inspite of what happens to us.

yen said...

thanks for ur comment so much

sometime, that are nothing can make u feel grieve, unless u are willing to

but, it’s just easy for me to say, hard for me to do so...hehe