Saturday, April 4, 2009

be grateful



11:07pm now, after brush tooth and wash face, it is time for me to prepare lay at the bed to sleeping
before the end of this day
i wan to grateful a lot of thing :
i'm grateful for 2day the sunlight shine to me
i'm grateful for 2day who return my smile
i'm grateful for 2day hv a nice speech with friend
i'm grateful for 2day my mid-term exam no so hard
i'm grateful for 2day i safely to fetch my friend go back home
i'm grateful for 2day the frolic with my cute-cute nephew
i'm grateful for 2day i can hv a dinner with my family
i'm grateful for 2day hv the moon accompany me to sleeping
i'm grateful for u spend the time to reading my blog
i'm grateful for the care from god
originally than hv many thing deserve us to grateful within one day
gd nite everybody and hope u all will have a sweet dream and smiling tomorrow

No comments: