Monday, November 30, 2009

when a child is born

Wor~this is my 100th post in my blog
haha~
time pass so fast, that will be onwards 2010years after one month~
hehe~
End with my 100th post with this song:

When a child is born

" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHIWl-24Udk "

feel hapiness after listen this song^^
Merry christmas and wish all of you can get what u wan in life^^
stay healthy n happy always^^




Spoken from the song: And all of this happens, because the world is waiting. Waiting for one child; Black-white-yellow, no one knows... but a child that will grow up and turn tears to laughter, hate to love, war to peace and everyone to everyone's neighbor, and misery and suffering will be words to be forgotten forever.

~This come to pass when a child is born~

1 comment:

SecretPerson said...

Ahhh!!!
After I arranged bek my wishes for last year.
I found i did nothing !
sad..
i wont believe on wishes anymore...
Just live it !