Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas



merry christmas to me
merry christmas to all my family and friends
this year christmas really nothing special to me..just stay at hostel rushing assignment..haiz!
so missing the 2006 year christmas day
that christmas count down night, my brother bring me go2 time squards here sell the spray
we hide the spray inside the bag because scare caught by police,then we go along the street sell our spray.
10 dollar,buy 2 free 1
haha..that night we earn approximate 300 dollar
althought we can't see the firework on time and my body is dirty becaure spray by people and covered the sweat.
but it is a unforgettable christmas night for me..
because,
this is first time i feel that i so close with my brother
this is first time i receive a christmas gift
this is first time my brother pull my hand across the road
this is first time i feel the warmth from my brother
althought we seldom talk with each other,play with each other and see each other..
but i know u really so care about me and help me many...all of this will keep in my mind forever and forever~haha!
if this world hv ' time turn back mechine'~~~i really hope it can bring me go back long long ago,
so that i can edit the history and change many many thing, all will become more perfect..haha...pam...dreaming agian... i know it is impossibe...so i will try2 do the best and appreciate now..hope i can do it^^
bla bla bla...
ok,continue doing my assignment...haizzz >.<

5 comments:

Shereen said...

wah, you always say want do assignment but i just see you sit at there "FA DAI 'only..XD
Don't FA DAI liao lo, although i also FA DAI.haha XD
This sem lost the passion to study o..haiz..
where u go ar? passion pls come back lor XD

Anonymous said...

haha...a lot of ppl also selling the spray...seems like spraying like spraying the money only...very fast finished nia..hehe..spend a lot of money on spray...but i think one year only one time..it's worth...

(Appreciate ur family start from now still can chase back the past ya)

and...................
........................
........................
......................
.....................
dont fa dai liao..wakakakaka
merry christmas to u and happy new year
add oil all the time

lyhris said...

hehe..was a great experience oo....
hehe...gambateh in ur assignment loh..
and lian..gambateh also loh.i sure u all will find back all ur passion soon loh....
ALl The Best to All my Friend..hehe...^.*

Anonymous said...

haha...what a good memory....hope u will feel that warm again...

yen said...

haiyo..lian ar...next time see me FA DAI again remember slap me sober up ya,dun need welcome haha..sometime i can't control myself..automatic FA DAI de..dunno y..haiz!

thx hua..happy new year and hope ur wishes can become truth^^

hehe..iyhris u also same o..gambateh in ur new sem..if got any ..just call me at anytime anywhere also can..

'hmm'...who are u ar?y dun put ur real name o?whatever la..thx thx o^^