Friday, January 9, 2009

new year new hope

finally,finally,finally finish all my exam paper...
but...
i am so, so, so worry my result...
because...
this trimester i become very very very lazy to study...
this is a stupid, stupid, stupid me...
spend whole day in sleep, sleep, sleep
wan,wan,wan evade facing my annoyance through sleep
despite of i know this is so,so,so silly
haizzzzzz..
cheer up, lee yen! come back, lee yen!
izzit you still wan to get along a day after day like half death fish? me is no me again?
new year is begin already,many challenge is waiting for me.
last year(2008)..i'll let it pass
new year(2009)..i wan happy everyday and never lose myself again,me is me!
what i wan to done...
1) join taiji and learn musical instrument either guitar or flute
2) avoid take a nap no matter how many tired because this will make me getting insomnia
3) keep health:go to do exercise when i free,sleep early wake up early,gain my weight till the health standard
4) concentrate fire on study
5) think in optimistic
6)..........................
i will persevere to do it^^
happy new year^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r cute ler~
Nap make u insomnia? Try take a nap for 30 minutes, and between 1-4.
U r underweight ?? UNbelievable...Can i donate some of my weight to u ?
Hehe~
Hope ur wish come true~

ying said...

Tis is my 1st time to tagging comment here,still remember v met in 1st time,v were didn't know each other,but u juz smiled with me.In tat time,u giving me an impression is tat u r a kind and nice girl.
Ya,new year starting with a new hope,wish u really can REMEMBER what u have promised urself in tis new year and put more effort to accomplish all of ur plan.
Erm,i agree with secret person,better u take a nap no matter u feel tired or nt,because a nap is important 4 us.
Hope u have a prepair heart 4 next sem and dont put too many pressure in ur life,just relax in ur holiday and celebrate 4 da CNY.Eat banyak-banyak in CNY then u will nt scare u will underweight lo,lolx.....

yen said...

hehe, sure still remember when we meet at first time la, tat time we didn’t know each other but hv unlimited topic and chat till non-stop.
we hv many thing are same, but the differ is u much more active and mature than me... I am isolated,weak and naive sometime...haha
then, did u still remember what v share with each other at msn last time? haha
new year gv the people new chance to make a new hope...but actually my wishes every year are the same haha
our wishes will become true
Happy Chinese new year ^^
Gong Xi Fa Cai...dong long dong dong qiang
Haha

ying said...

lol....is dong dong dong qiang,haha....
Ya,sure i still rmb wat v chatted in msn la
Erm,many things are ned to experience 1
such as b4 strong v ned to experience failure
after all these experiences
v can become more mature and strong
4 me,u realy a nice and kindly girl
and u said u want joinning Tai Ji in next sem because u interest with tat
so juz doing wat u want to do(if tat is good 4 u)
gambateh ya,c u in next sem
Fianally,saying CHINESE NEW YEAR with u once again:)