Monday, November 10, 2008

permata dunia(multimedia university song)


Wake up early
My stomach feel hungry
my roommate is still inebriety the dreamland in sweetly
I open the song 'permata dunia' in a low voice firstly
A lot of thing pops in my mind suddenly
Yak...it is the aim me come to mmu study
Almost forget the aim I come to mmu study
The song 'permata dunia' help me find back my spirit and vital force in this university
I hope I can be a top student in this university
Because I don’t wan disappoint my family
Because I hope I can find a good job easily sake good result of me
Definitely this is an aspiration of student who is still study
I will do harder and won’t give up easily
People who know me can remind me when see me lazy and muzzy

I hope I can consort together a lot of sincere friend in this university
Because friend is significant for me
Without friend, seem like a picture not fill up the color, lack wonderful and happily
As for love, me put it depend on fate,not constrain and let it easy
I am blessing every people that I care can be happy, safety and healthy
I will always be here to give u an encourage, an embrace whenever u wan whenever u feel necessary
I will become more adamancy, and mature in the future and I believe I can do it
Finally, sing the song' permata dunia ' to all my friend in loudly
Attention, please listen carefully:
"kepuncak menara dituju
keungguhlah cita yang luhur
merangka kita bersama bersatu
bersinar permata negara
dikagumi serata dunia
selamanya akan gemilang…”
just like our oc say: don’t let the passion in heart die
Live be passion and fullest in life


hope everybody luckiness